Articles in this issue:
- History of Forestry in Hawai‘i: An Overview
- Hawaii’s Forest Lands and Landowners
- Partnerships for Watershed Management
- Reforestation Success Stories: Hakalau Forest and Keauhou Ranch
A Message from Dr. Travis Idol, Hawai’i Forest Institute President
The Hawai’i Forest Institute takes great satisfaction in publishing this sixth issue of the Hawai’i Forest Journal. Mahalo to all the contributing authors. This issue of the Hawai’i Forest Journal was funded by the Will J. Reid Foundation, Forest Solutions, Inc., and the Hawai’i Forest Industry Association. Mahalo nui loa to our Journal readers from the Hawai’i Forest Institute Board of Directors.
One-time Donations (Online)
Your donation is important. The Hawai`i Forest Institute relies on donations to continue support of programs that sustain research and promote awareness of Hawaii’s Forests. Donations are secure when using our Pay Pal account. You determine the amount. Payments can be made by credit card.
Planned Giving (Online)
Would you prefer to give on an on-going basis? To make it easier for you, we have options for giving throughout the year. Planned monthly donations can be made to our secure Pay Pal account by using your credit card.
Donate by Mail
Please make your check payable to the “Hawai`i Forest Institute”. Your donations by mail can be mailed to:
Hawai`i Forest Institute
P.O. Box 66
‘O‘ōkala, HI 96774
- All donors are acknowledged with a written thank you and a receipt.
- You will be acknowledged as a donor and we will keep you up to date on HFI events.